Policies POLICIES/RELEASE AGREEMENT
- Early registration by mail or phone is recommended as classes can fill quickly.
- Full payment of tuition, registration fee and form due before 1st day of class.
- Tuition is non-refundable after the first class. We do not give refunds due to changes in work or nap schedules,
- Registration Non-refundable. Music Together® of Bergen Cty, LLC has the right to refuse service to families that are disruptive disrespectful and not keeping with our musical environment.
- We provide 4 make-ups classes per semester per child and must be made within the enrolled session. (Not applicable during Spring Online Semester)
- There is a $18.00 fee for a single class for visitors. A $10.00 for siblings brought to class. (Not applicable during Spring Online Semester)
- Classes are non transferable, unless approved by the Director.
- My registration authorizes my child's participation in all class activities. I attest that my child is physically fit for the classes. I, as a parent, assume all risks normal to these activities and absolve of all present and future liability in the event of accident or injury. In the event of accident or sudden illness, I authorize to arrange for medical care for my child if neither parent is available.
- In case of emergency/snow closings or holidays, make-up classes can be taken.
- Classes canceled by Music Together will try to be rescheduled at the end of the semester(not including some Religious Holidays).
- Classes may be canceled in the case of sufficient registration, by the 3rd week of classes. Families will be asked to move to another time and day that is convenient for their schedule. A partial refund will be given only if time and day cannot be met.
- NO SHOES ON ADULTS ALLOWED IN CLASS TO MAINTAIN A CLEAN NON-SCUFFED FLOOR.
- At the discretion of the director, partial credit for up to five classes may be provided towards future classes in cases of prolonged absence due to illness, unsolvable adjustment difficulty. The computation of the tuition credit does not include registration fees, or a $75.00 minimum attendance fee. The minimum attendance fee for a discounted sibling is $25.00. There is a $25.00 cancellation fee.(Not applcable during Spring Online Semester)
- Please do not bring snacks, or toys to class. They are very distracting to other children and have caused problems.
- While photos are allowed to be taken during class, please do not post any pictures on the internet that have children in them that are not your own unless you have permission from the children's parent.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS RELEASE IS TO BE EFECTIVE DURING ALL THE TERMS AND AT ALL TIMES THAT MY CHILD IS ENROLLED IN MUSIC TOGETHER OF BERGEN CTY, LLC.
- All students(CHILDREN & ADULTS) must be clear of fever, green mucus, diarrhea and or vomiting for 24 hours before attending class. If any of these symptoms are noticed in class, you will respectfully be asked to leave. Our young children are especially susceptible to illness. Thank you in advance for your compliance.
NOW LETS HAVE SOME FUN!